Welcome back sixth graders! How was your summer? I enjoyed my family, swimming, and lots of time in the sun. We visited Wisconsin Dells, Michigan City, and Lake of the Ozarks. I am sad to see summer end but I am excited to start this year with you. Please comment on this blog and tell me the following :
1. What did you do this summer?
2. What are you looking forward to in sixth grade?
3. What would you like to learn in sixth grade?
10. Sleeping in
9. Eating Cinnamon Rolls
8. Drinking hot chocolate
7. Spending time with my family playing cards
6. Building Lego's with Grady
5. Play with Leah's new kitchen. She loves cutting food and serving me juice.
4. Playing Trivia Crack
3. Binge watching Homeland with my husband.
2. Receiving a new clock for my wall on Christmas morning.
1. Watching my kids open Christmas presents!
Fall is my favorite season. I love decorating pumpkins, drinking hot apple cider, and playing in the leaves. My family enjoys visiting the Great Pumpkin Patch in Arthur, IL. Thanksgiving is also this month and I look forward to spending this holiday with my amazing family. What is your favorite thing to do during fall?
What "RAD" activities did you do over the summer?
What a summer! I spent the summer with my family and enjoyed every minute of it. We went to parks, swimming pools, nature school classes, movies, swimming lessons, the Indianapolis Zoo, and enjoyed playing on our new playgroun. I also went to Memphis, Tennessee and enjoyed blues music and BBQ! The summers always go by fast but I look forward to a new school year with my wonderful 6th graders. What did you do this summer? Did you travel, play ball, swim, or just enjoy sleeping in? Please click on add a comment and tell me about your "totally awesome" summer.
Winter break has been wonderful. I had an awesome Christmas watching Grady and Leah open gifts. I have been cleaning my house and watching a lot movies (Monster University, Planes, and Turbo). How was your Christmas?